We are a team of 6 full-time developers, designers, and product managers based mostly on the US west coast! We've been working on MintKudos full-time since March 2022 and it's been our passion to help communities recognize and engage their valued members. For more information on us, visit our careers page.
Although it's in our roadmap, we haven't open-sourced our project just yet. We want to open-source everything once we feel that it's in a good state to receive help from the community
That being said, there are two types of opportunities you may consider if you would contribute to the MintKudos project: full-time positions and grants.
We're also giving out grants on a case-by-case basis for anyone who wants to build up the MintKudos ecosystem. Here are just a few ideas (but please come to us with any other ideas too!):
- build an SDK for the MintKudos API
- integrate MintKudos into platforms like Discourse so participants can easily see their badges
- integrate MintKudos into an app that's built on top of Lens Protocol
- integrate MintKudos into Guild.xyz to token gate channels based on Kudos ownership
- integrate MintKudos into Snapshot so you can give out Kudos after voting
When asking questions in Discord, please be verbose and send us the question with your first message. During times of high volume, we're unlikely to respond to a "hi". Thanks for your thoughtfulness in advance