Overview of MintKudos
More concretely, each Kudos token represents some achievement in the form of a non-transferable, ERC-1155 compatible token. The smart contract lives on the Polygon network, so any Polygon-compatible NFT viewer can show your NFTs :)
- Create non-transferable recognition tokens for your community in seconds with little to no code, in-app, in-chat (Discord), or via APIs. No need to wait for approval.
- No gas fees! Use our app, Discord bot, or APIs for free and we'll cover gas fees.
- You can see your Kudos in popular NFT viewers / marketplaces, including OpenSea, Rarible, Metamask, Rainbow (we're one of the few Polygon NFTs that shows up in your Rainbow wallet), Tally Ho, and more.
- Track and increase community engagement with meaningful digital recognition. End-users can build up their digital reputation over-time by collecting Kudos tokens.
If you're part of any community (web2, web3, digital-native, non-digital-native) and you want to recognize someone's achievements, you can use Kudos!
We've had hundreds of communities use Kudos and all sorts of ways. Here are some examples:
- Winning awards
- Hitting a project milestone
- Completing a job
- Organization & job position credentialing
- Proof of donation to a cause
- Being an exceptional performer / contributor
- Participating in an event
- Leveling up a skill
- …and many more
Our mission is to celebrate every human’s achievements and empower them to accomplish more. We’re building technology that helps people take control of their own lives: at work, school, and in play. Whether it’s about earning a new skill credential, winning a competition, or simply being a reliable teammate, it’s now possible to take every incredible moment with you no matter where you go.